Rent a house
Are you looking for a place to live in region Leiden or The Hague? Sign up for free and Snel Huur Wonen will inform you of all the available accommodations quickly. Snel Huur Wonen has service, quality, customer service speed and no waiting lists!
How does it work?
- Registration If you register at Snel Huur Wonen you choose for an effective and efficient way to find suitable living accommodation in the region of Leiden or The Hague. The registration asks for some personal data and specific housing information so support can allow the team to contact you and offer you an email with available accommodations. Registration is possible on the website, by telephone or through a simple visit to our office. The average time to register will only take a minute.
- Current property availability After you have registered please check out the current offer. If you are interested please contact us for an appointment to tour the property.
- Match With your given specific housing information and personal data Snel Huur Wonen will go in consultation with you to find a suitable accommodation.
- Viewing Have you already found a nice house on our website? Contact us and we will directly make an appointment for the viewing. Are you interested during the tour, please let the rental agent know that you are interested. The required information will be given to the landlord and if he agrees with the terms we congratulate you with your new home!
- Tenancy agreement Snel Huur Wonen shall compile the tenancy agreement using standard details. Possible particular stipulations which the landlord may have indicated shall be discussed with you. The tenancy agreement and general terms & conditions are based on the often used Real Estate Council of the Netherlands (ROZ agreement).
- Keys After the payment to Snel Huur Wonen and the signing of the tenancy agreement you will receive the key of your new home. Together with you we will inspect the house. Inspection is always before and after the occupation of newly found home. Snel Huur Wonen wishes you much fun in your new home!
By signing the lease you will have agreed with the terms & conditions. You are required to pay the deposit and the first months rent and then we will transfer it directly to the landlord.